Red hot Weddings

Most every woman wants to look hot on her big day — but this bride’s dream went up in flames. Rather than throwing rice, attendees at a springtime marriage ceremony were forced to throw bottles of water at the happy couple after the newlywed’s gown was set ablaze. In the picture you can see the aisle was bordered with lighted candles on both sides. As the bride walked by down the aisle her dress swung over one of the candles and caught fire. As she stood before the minister the flames grew and everyone began to yell. A fierce flame suddenly sparked, momentarily engulfing the bride and groom, as well as a few well-wishers. The crowd and the facility had drinks to put out the flames and the ceremony continued. “I am SO relieved that no one was hurt. It’s entertaining now, but at the time it was TERRIFYING,” said an onlooker. “I was recording for content to go with the painting timelapse when this happened,” she added. “I actually dropped my phone and ran to get a bucket of water.”

Not every big-day combustion is an accident.  

Pyromaniac newlyweds literally went out in a blaze of glory after setting themselves on fire to end their wedding ceremony. “Their wedding exit makes sparklers look boring,” reads the caption to the absolutely lit clip. These lovebirds are Gabe Jessop and Ambyr Mishelle, 42-year-old stunt doubles who work on TV and film sets such as “Yellowstone” and “Hereditary,” so they decided to pay homage to their shared careers during their wedding.  The video of the knot-frying ceremony starts off traditionally enough, with the bride and groom standing side by side. However, the event takes a smoldering turn after a man ignites Mishelle’s bouquet with a large incendiary device, whereupon bride and groom go up in blazes. The twin flames then jog down the aisle holding hands while guests cheer in the background, seemingly unbothered by the fact they’re both on fire.

The fiery footage ends with Jessop and Mishelle kneeling as a wedding attendant douses the hot action with a fire extinguisher. The couple was protected by fireproof clothing as well as anti-singe gel on their exposed skin and hair. “So many things could’ve killed them in this video,” said one social media schoolmarm. “Please tell me the hair was protected,” said another, to which DJ Russ Powell replied: “They both had anti-burn gel in their hair and face, then she had a wig on top.” They were also reportedly wearing fireproof clothing, Newsweek reported. The DJ also posted a disclaimer informing viewers that the newlyweds are “trained professionals” and to not “try this at home.”

Firey Funnies 

It has been 2 years and still nobody knows why Notre Dame caught fire….
…but Quasimodo has a hunch.

I got fired from my job as a masseur.
There wasn’t any specific incident apparently, I just rub people the wrong way.

Girl in the bar: “What do you do for a living?”
The firefighter: “I make the six o’clock news.”

Our local fire station burned down last night.
Someone must’ve left the irony on.

June 24th Birthdays

1969 – Jennifer Lopez, 1971 – Minka Kelly, 1982 – Raven Goodwin, 1979 – Mindy Kaling

1988 – J. J. Redick,  1947 – Mick Fleetwood,  1991 – Max Ehrich, 1980 – Lionel Messi

Morning Motivator: