September 17 Humor

* A friend announced that she had started a fire in her microwave. She explained: “I needed so many paper towels to absorb the grease when cooking bacon, I thought I’d save money and use newspaper”.   “Did you ruin the oven?” I asked. “Well,” she continued reluctantly, “not the first time.”

@ A coworker stormed into my friend’s office yelling, “Did you tell Joan I was a witch?” Stunned, my friend sputtered, “No, I don’t know how she found out.”

* My grandson Tanner recently visited a fire station on the kindergarten field trip. While reviewing safety tips, the fire chief task, “What do you do if your clothes on fire?” Tanner replied, “wear something else.”